Legal Representation For Your Miami Real Estate Development Needs
Real estate law in Miami can be complex and overwhelming. Trying to resolve a legal matter on your own can result in you failing to protect your rights as a property owner. Take action to defend your best interests with the help of the trusted and respected Miami real estate lawyers at Galbut, Walters & Associates LLP.
Our Miami-based law firm has been serving the needs of Florida businesses and individuals for more than seven decades. Our attorneys are hardworking and diligent, and will provide you with the personalized attention you deserve from your legal representation.
Our Experience Can Support Your Miami Real Estate Development Goals
We have been handling real estate law in Miami and across Florida for more than 70 years. Our Miami real estate lawyers have represented clients through some of the most challenging cases, including selling more than $200 million worth of nursing homes, properties worth over one billion dollars, and construction projects worth more than a billion dollars.
We also help clients with buying and leasing their commercial properties throughout the South Florida area and throughout the state, involving real estate matters such as:
- Industrial and commercial real estate development
- Residential real estate development
- Development plans for health care properties, including the purchase or sale of nursing homes
Our Miami real estate lawyers have represented everyone from individuals and families to multimillion-dollar corporations and developers. We’ve handled and orchestrated thousands of residential and commercial real estate closings, managed complex transactions, completed due diligence, and addressed post-closing requirements. From concept to completion, we are here to guide you through every step of your Florida real estate needs.
What Our Services Offer
When clients come to us for help, we take the time to identify their unique needs before crafting a real estate development plan that can reflect those needs. We will put our experience and dedication to work for you as we:
- Draft, review and revise any transaction agreements
- Negotiate on your behalf to reach the terms of your contracts
- Assist in the purchase or sale of real estate properties
- Overseeing the title search process to confirm if there are any liens, encumbrances or other issues with a property
- Making sure a sale or purchase is compliant with Florida law
- Doing due diligence in your case, like reviewing zoning and land use regulations, confirming any environmental issues, and reviewing the physical condition of the property.
Our Miami real estate lawyers also have extensive experience in litigation in case a dispute cannot be resolved outside of court. Whether we can resolve things on our own or have to fight for you through court, we are prepared to stand by your side through all of your real estate needs.
Begin Your Miami Real Estate Development Plan Today
If you are going to start a real estate transaction or are already in the middle of things, let us help you make the process as smooth and painless as possible. Choose a Miami real estate law firm with generations of experience that is known for exceptional service. Call us at 305-701-9811 or email us here.