Exceptional Representation For Complex Business Needs
Owning and operating a business seems to come with neverending challenges, and this is especially true for businesses with a net worth of millions of dollars or more. When representing yourself through legal issues can cost you and your business a considerable amount of time, money and effort, having a team of Florida business attorneys can make the difference in whether you are able to defend your best interests or not.
At the Miami office of Galbut, Walters & Associates LLP, we provide all of our clients with premier representation for all of their business law needs. We have decades of experience managing legal matters for businesses worth millions of dollars or more. Our extensive experience and proficiency in these matters can be the advantage you need for your business.
What Sets Us Apart
At our law firm, the success of our clients is our top priority. We have been practicing law for more than 70 years, and our hardworking and diligent attorneys are prepared to offer you the personalized attention your business deserves. Due to our commitment to excellence, we are prepared to put our experience to work for you through business matters such as:
- Business plans and operating agreements – Our services can help you outline the strategic direction and operation of your business.
- Contracts – Our lawyers are here to help you draft, review and revise any business contracts to ensure you are protecting your best interests while also avoiding unnecessary liabilities and complications in the future.
- Mergers and acquisitions – We offer skilled guidance to help you through the consolidation or restructuring of a business through transactions. We can also manage tasks during this process like drafting and negotiating documents, ensuring compliance, and pursuing a simple transfer of ownership.
- Corporate structuring – If you are starting a new company, our lawyers can help you start it properly. We can present you with the types of business entities to consider, like a limited liability company (LLC), partnership or corporation.
- Health care – We also represent doctors with their business needs, like developing contracts for a doctor’s employment, as well as long-term planning for a doctor’s company.
We are able to confidently provide these kinds of services due to the meticulous approach we take in these cases, as well as our dedication to the pursuit of the outcomes our clients deserve. You can rest easy that your business is in good hands at Galbut, Walters & Associates LLP.
Develop A Plan For Your Business
Whether you are looking to get your business started on the right foot or ensure you are legally protecting your established company for years to come, now is the best time to reach out to a business law attorney you can count on. Contact one of our lawyers by calling us at 305-701-9811 or email us here to schedule your initial consultation today.