August 22, 2023
We reserve the right to make changes to this Policy at any given time. If you want to make sure that you are up to date with the latest changes, we advise you to frequently visit this page. If at an point in time Galbut Walters & Associates LLP decides to make use of any personally identifiable information on file, in a manner vastly different from that which was stated when this information was initially collected, the user or users shall be promptly notified by email. Users at that time shall have the option as to whether to permit the use of their information in this separate manner.
This Policy applies to Galbut Walters & Associates LLP, and it governs any and all data collection and usage by us. Through the use of www.galbutwalters, you are therefore consenting to the data collection procedures expressed in this Policy.
Specifically, this Policy will inform you of the following:
1. What personally identifiable information is collected from you through out website;
2. Why we collect personally identifiable information and the legal basis for such collection;
3. How we use the collected information and with whom it may be shared;
4. What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data; and
5. The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
Information We Collect
It is always up to you whether to disclose personally identifiable information to us, although if you elect not to do so, we reserve the right not to register you as a user or provide you with any products or services. This website collects various types of information, such as:
- Information automatically collected when visiting our website, which may include cookies, third party technologies and server logs.
In addition, Galbut Walters & Associates LLP may have the occasion to collect non-personal anonymous demographic information, such as age, gender, household income, political affiliation, race and religion, as well as the type of browser you are using, IP address, or type of operating system, which will assist us in providing and maintaining superior quality service.
Galbut Walters & Associates LLP may also deem it necessary, from time to time, to follow websites that our users may frequent to gleam what types of services and products may be the most popular to customers or the general public.
Why we Collect Information and For How Long
We are collecting your data for several reasons:
- To better understand your needs and provide you with the services you have requested; such of information. Anyone under the age of thirteen (13) must seek and obtain parent or guardian permission to use this website.
Unsubscribe or Opt-Out
All users and visitors to our website have the option to discontinue receiving communications from us by way of email or newsletters. To discontinue or unsubscribe from your website please send an email that you wish to unsubscribe to [email protected] If you wish to unsubscribe or opt-out from any third-party websites, you must go to that specific website to unsubscribe or opt-out. Galbut Walters & Associates LLP will continue to adhere to this Policy with respect to any personal information previously collected.
Links to Other Websites
Notice to European Union Users
Galbut Walters & Associates LLP’s operations are located primarily in the United States. If you provide information to us, the information will be transferred out of the European Union (EI) and sent to the United States. (The adequacy decision on the EU-US Privacy becomes operational on August 1st, 2016. This framework protects the fundamental rights of anyone in the EU whose personal data is transferred to us United States for commercial purposes. It allows the free transfer of data to companies that are certified in the US under the Privacy Shield.) By providing personal information to us, you are consenting to its storage and use as described in this Policy.
Your Rights as a Data Subject
Under the regulations of the General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”) of the EU you have certain rights as a Data Subject. These rights are as follows:
- The right to be informed: this means we must inform you of how we intend to use your personal data and we do this through the terms of this Policy
- The right of access: this means you have the right t request access to the data we hold about you and we mush respond to those requests within one month. You can do this by sending an email to [email protected]
- The right to rectification: this means that is you believe some of the data, we hold is incorrect, you have the right to have it corrected. You can do this by logging into your account with us, or by sending us an email with your request.
- The right to erasure: this means you can request that the information we hold be deleted, and we will comply unless we have a compelling reason not to, in which case you will be informed of same. You can do this by sending and email to [email protected]
- The right to restrict processing: this means you can change your communication preferences or opt-out of certain communications. You can do this by sending an email to [email protected]
- The right of data portability: this means you can obtain and use the data we hold for your own purposes without explanation. If you wish to request a copy of your information, contact us at [email protected].
- The right to object: this means you can file a formal objection with us regarding our use of your information with regard to third parties, or its processing where our legal basis is our legitimate interest in it. To do this, please send an email to [email protected]
In addition to the rights above, please rest assured that we will always aim to encrypt and anonymize your personal information whenever possible. We also have protocols in place in the unlikely event that we suffer a data breach.