Legal Representation For Your Real Estate And Development Needs
Real estate law can be complex and overwhelming. Trying to resolve a legal matter on your own can result in you failing to protect your rights as a property owner. Instead of hoping for the best while attempting to manage things on your own, take action to defend your best interests with the help of an experienced Florida real estate attorney.
At Galbut, Walters & Associates LLP, we have been serving the needs of businesses and individuals for more than 70 years. The lawyers at our Miami office are hardworking and diligent, and will provide you with the personalized attention you deserve from your legal representation.
Our Experience Can Support Your Real Estate Goals
In the decades we have been handling these kinds of cases, we have become fluent in the laws surrounding these matters. We have represented clients through some of the most challenging cases, including selling more than $200 million worth of nursing homes, properties worth over one billion dollars and construction projects worth more than a billion dollars.
We also help clients with buying and leasing their commercial properties throughout the South Florida area and throughout the state, involving real estate matters such as:
- Real estate development for commercial and industrial properties
- Residential real estate development
- Development plans for health care properties, including the purchase or sale of nursing homes
We have represented everyone from individuals and families to multimillion-dollar corporations and developers. We’ve handled and orchestrated thousands of residential and commercial real estate closings, managed complex transactions, completed due diligence, and addressed post-closing requirements. From concept to completion, we are here to guide you through every step of your real estate needs.
What Our Services Offer
When clients come to us for help, we take the time to identify their unique needs before crafting a plan that can reflect those needs. We will put our experience and dedication to work for you as we:
- Draft, review and revise any transaction agreements
- Negotiate on your behalf to reach the terms of your contracts
- Assist in the purchase or sale of real estate properties
- Overseeing the title search process to confirm if there are any liens, encumbrances or other issues with a property
- Making sure a sale or purchase is compliant with Florida law
- Doing due diligence in your case, like reviewing zoning and land use regulations, confirming any environmental issues, and reviewing the physical condition of the property.
We also have extensive experience in litigation in case a dispute cannot be resolved outside of court. Whether we can resolve things on our own or have to fight for you through court, we are prepared to stand by your side through all of your real estate needs.
Begin Developing Your Plan Today
If you are going to start a real estate transaction or are already in the middle of things, let us help you make the process as smooth and painless as possible. Choose a law firm with generations of experience and that is known for exceptional service by calling us at 305-701-9811 or emailing us here.